Friday, September 11, 2009

Gamer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Having no expectations for this one way or another, I decided to see it simply as a way to kill time between shift since I couldn't hit up Ponyo or Taking Woodstock at a theater that was also playing Sorority Row (so that I could sneak in JUST to see the *NEW* New Moon trailer. I know, for those who know me, I'm SO not one to latch on to cheesy, trendy, girly crap like the Twilight Saga, but I reluctantly got sucked in by the books well before the movie came out. So sue me)! Anyway, the concept reminded me of Death Race (another movie that I NEVER would have paid to see if I didn't have a friend in town that really wanted to see it). That, in and of itself, is not promising, but it could be a fun, brainless way to kill 2 hours. I do love me some Michael C. Hall though, and Gerard Butler has a tendency to be easy on the eyes (minus the talking out of the side of his mouth like Milo Ventimiglia). I, myself, am not a "gamer" in any sense of the word, but thought I'd give it a shot.
 
*review tomorrow*

No comments:

Post a Comment