Friday, October 2, 2009

Zombieland

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TIME TO NUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Truer words have never been spoken! I'm actually HOPING to see this movie today. If not today, then it'll be tomorrow for sure! The only other film that I've been anticipating THIS much this year was 9, to which I was COMPLETELY let down! There's other movies that I'd been and am super excited about, but not quite in the same realm of "fun". I'm expecting this to be a more plot-driven type of "Shoot Em Up" (which is a total "dude" film, but I actually LOVED it)!

I love the nutjob that Woody Harrelson is. I think Jesse Eisenberg is adorable! Abigail Bresslin is a talented young actress. And the jury's still out on Emma Stone. Maybe this will help me make up my mind on her. Either way, I'm SUPER excited to see this! I don't even know how else to pre-review this thing, so I'll show you the trailer and then some of the brilliant viral ads! My fingers are crossed tightly this for this!!! (I even like the VO in the trailer!)

 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment