Wednesday, October 7, 2009

???????

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I'm blindly going into a screening tonight. It's in Pasadena, and all I know is that it's a horror film. There's no title or cast listed. This could mean one of three things:

* This will be a highly anticipated film that they REALLY don't want any info leaking from
* It's SO bad that if they actually tell people what it is, no one will show
* It's too early for it to have a title and they don't want to say who the actors are yet

I was never really into horror films growing up, but mainly because I just wasn't exposed to them. Nowadays, I'm picky about them. I don't really like gnarly gore for the sake of gnarly gore. The first couple Saw movies, though gorey, were done with purpose. I have no problem with that. I just saw Zombieland, and while there were some way gnarly scenes with zombies, it was necessary. I don't care for the "slasher" type of film because they're done mainly for shock value. So we'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment