Monday, August 24, 2009

So it begins...

All things must start somewhere, right? (That was rhetorical.)

I've always enjoyed music and movies and have wanted to share my opinions with fellow aficionados, but often don't. Why? Laziness? I have no idea, but it just doesn't happen. If something cool comes out of this blog, great! If not, at least it's a way to get out my thoughts and opinion of all the things that I watch, and sometimes things that I listen to.

It's also been brought to my attention how many "classic" movies that I've failed to see. This is mainly because I suck. I'm a failure. I get it! No, but really, if it's not something that came out when I was in the target demographic, chances are that I just haven't caught up on older films. I'm attempting to fix that. I have a lot of free time that I skillfully waste, so I figure that I can watch a film a day, do a little write-up, and hopefully cut back on the insane amounts of crap TV that I watch. (As of this week I can officially cross VH1's Megan Wants a Millionaire off my list.)

The game plan? Pick a film (with no rhyme or reason as of yet), watch the trailer and comment, watch the film and comment, wait for people to tear my opinions to shreds. Bring it on fools!

So in chichéd fashion: Here goes nothin'!

PS - I don't yet know how to make this thing all pretty, so it's a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment