Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trucker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm starting to think that I should just start writing about movies that I'm GOING to see, rather than review movies taht I acually HAVE seen. Well... not REALLY, but that seems to be the trend lately. I'll catch up on reviews one of these days. In the meantime, I'll continue to update with what I'm going to see, in hopes that I can just sit back down when I get home and knock out a review.

My choices of (free) screenings tonight were either Law Abiding Citizen or Trucker, and I went with the choice that I knew less about, and one that I would be less disappointed if I wasted my time at a crappy movie. I don't expect this to be a crappy movie though. I like both Michelle Monaghan and Nathan Fillion, so that right there is already more promising than Jamie Foxx. It apparently made the festival tour last year, and is finally hitting a few screens here and there. After the screening is a Q&A, so that's always (well, usually) enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment