Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sundance 2010

After YEARS of wanting to go, I was FINALLY able to attend the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah this year! I had every intention of reading up on how to make the best out of the festival, had tons of web pages bookmarked, and then, in true slacker fashion, didn't read a single one of them! I went in completely blind, and I don't think I would have had it any other way. I definitely got a good lesson what to do and not do for next year. To start, here's a list of films that I caught. I'll write more about the festival later, and add my reviews. This is just to get me motivated and back in the habit of writing again:

(in viewing order:)

*happythankyoumoreplease


*Please Give


*Armless


*Hesher


*Homewrecker


*Buried


*3 Backyards


*Blue Valentine


*Holy Rollers


*The Extra Man


*Welcome To the Rileys

No comments:

Post a Comment